OUR DIY RETAIL SHOP ON THE NORTH SHORE WILL CLOSE ON 27 OCTOBER 2017. ALL ORDERS FROM THIS DATE WILL NEED TO BE MADE ON - LINE OR BY TELEPHONE (0800 349737). NO CHANGES TO PRODUCTS OR SUPPLY - IT IS JUST MORE EFFICENT TO SERVICE ORDERS FROM ON-LINE AND PHONE ORDERS
We have established an extensive range of DIY (Do It Yourself) Pest Control products. These products are fully tested by our professional pest managers with many being used in our full service treatment programmes for flies, spiders, fleas, ants, cockroaches, rodents etc.
Our fully trained staff can advise you on the appropriate chemical or organic solution for your problem pest.
Call us on 0800 DIYPEST (0800 349737)
Not sure where to start? Browse in our on-line shop and do Contact us if you have any questions; we welcome the opportunity to assist and advise you with respect to all your purchases, large or small.
Unfortunately freight charges have increased as many freight companies cannot carry items with a pesticide or fluid content and those that are certified to carry these goods, charge a premium to cover the associated compliance costs to carry this type of freight. Charges have been kept to a minimum but unfortunately we must recover the bulk of these costs
- $5.50 Auckland Metropolitan Area
- $15.50 Outer Auckland Area RURAL DELIVERY
- $26.00 Waiheke Island
- $11.50 Upper North Island (Waikato/BoP/ North of Auckland)
- $18.50 Upper North Island (Waikato/BoP/ North of Auckland) RURAL DELIVERY
- $14.50 Lower North Island
- $21.50 Lower North Island RURAL DELIVERY
- $14.50 South Island
- $21.50 South Island RURAL DELIVERY
- $3.00 Pantry Moth Traps (Nationwide)
- Free Shipping on Single Orders over $115
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY SELL PRODUCTS TO PEOPLE LIVING IN NEW ZEALAND
We endeavour to ship all goods within 2 working days of payment being received. Online payments typically clear overnight and are received the following working day. Delivery time typically varies from 1 to 5 working days, depending on destination.
We take pride in the quality of the goods we offer. We operate within the rules of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, and we will provide a remedy under that act if the goods are faulty in any way.
- All goods, unless stated otherwise, are guaranteed to fulfil the specifications displayed, and to perform the tasks for which they are intended.
- Warranty is applied to return to the base, so you need to send or bring it back to us at your cost to get service.